Monday, December 8, 2008

Google Job

So, thank you for coming to this blog.

I didn't know how else to share all of this information.

I am a BYU student that has been working for a Google labs program for the past few months. Unfortunately the program is coming to a close at the end of the month. I wanted to give my friends and anyone that is interested the opportunity to work with me.

You would be able to work your own hours, as many or as few as you would like anywhere in the US. You would be able to work through December 31st of this year. There isn't much time but you can get started immediately.

The job is easy and just involves going to local businesses. You take a picture of the business and fill out some basic information from the business, hours of operation, payment types accepted and address information. You give the information to me and I upload it to Google. The business is then updated on Google Maps. It is a free service and very simple. I will pay you up to $5 per listing. I do about 12 listings per hour. I would suggest going to strip malls and I think you could do up to 20 an hour. It is really fast. I say up to $5 because you get $1 for each submission. If the business approves of the listing by returning a postcard then you get an additional $4. If they don't return the postcard you could make $12-15 an hour and then anything on top of it.

Let me know if you have any questions. It is pretty straightforward. In addition, I would train you and give you the materials (only about 10 minutes required). Then you are ready to work wherever you may be this month.

No comments: